There’s something of an unwritten handbook that comes along with each house you buy. One of the first lessons in the handbook is how to properly prepare your home for each upcoming season. For example, in the winter, homeowners have to do things like weatherproof their doors and windows to keep heat in and cold air out. In the summer, diligent homeowners need to make sure they call an HVAC company to perform a routine maintenance check of their AC unit. Here are a few reasons we recommend each homeowner give us a call as soon as possible:
- Avoid repairs: The number one reason to call us for annual AC service is to avoid expensive air conditioner repair in Kandiyohi County, MN. Even though we offer some of the lowest prices for AC repair in the area, repairs can often be fairly expensive. Spend a little money this spring for an AC service call and avoid the need to call us to make repairs this summer.
- Avoid not having AC: The last thing you want this summer is to be without air conditioning. Opening the windows and turning on fans can help keep you cool, but there’s nothing like the refreshing feeling of AC on a hot summer day. It can take professionals a few days to make it out to repair your unit if it breaks down in the middle of the summer. Those few days could feel like weeks if you’re stuck sweating in your own home. Give us a call today to schedule preventative maintenance and reduce the odds of your unit breaking down when you need it the most.
- Improve the unit’s lifespan: Air conditioners are like every appliance in your home—they won’t last forever, and they’ll eventually need to be replaced. But calling us for an annual service call can greatly increase your unit’s lifespan. Units that are cared for each year can last 15 to 20 years. Our professionals will clean your unit each spring to help ensure it’s a well-oiled machine that’s sure to last throughout the summer.
- Help lower energy bills: Saving money on monthly electric bills is important for most homeowners. An easy way to do that is by ensuring your AC unit is as energy efficient as possible. As units get older, they break down more often and require air conditioner repair in Kandiyohi County, MN. Over time, all of these repairs can decrease your unit’s efficiency and greatly increase your monthly electric bills. Newer units are almost certainly more energy efficient than older ones. However, older units that are taken care of each year by a professional will last longer and be more energy efficient.
- Get to know your AC repairman: It’s always nice to see a friendly face. This is especially true when someone is coming to perform maintenance at your home. Give us a call for routine maintenance and establish a relationship with one of our friendly technicians!
Contact Kraemer Refrigeration, Heating & A/C soon to schedule an annual service call for your air conditioner unit. The sooner you call, the sooner we can come to your home to ensure your AC runs correctly and efficiently all summer long.